GSA Golf Carts & Electric Shuttles
GSA Contract Information
GSA CONTRACT # | GS-03F-038CA- Federal Purchases Only
Large Category: Transportation and Logistics Services
Subcategory: Motor Vehicles (Non-Combat)
SIN: 336991 | Wheel and Track Vehicles
SIN: 33611 | Purchase or Lease of Gas or Electric Low Speed Vehicles
Please contact Brett Jackrel at Bjackrel@MotoElectricVehicles.com or callregarding our GSA Schedule Contract.
DUNNS Number: 788467533
Unique Entity ID (UEI): VQRUMLM1H958
CAGE Code: 4V9B1
TAX ID: 20-4768170
E Verify ID: 1519775
- 333112 LAWN AND GARDEN TRACTOR AND HOME LAWN AND GARDEN EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING
- 336120 HEAVY DUTY TRUCK MANUFACTURING
- 336211 MOTOR VEHICLE BODY MANUFACTURING
- 336999 ALL OTHER TRANSPORTATION EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING
- 339920 SPORTING AND ATHLETIC GOODS MANUFACTURING
- 339930 DOLL, TOY, AND GAME MANUFACTURING
- 423110 AUTOMOBILE AND OTHER MOTOR VEHICLE MERCHANT WHOLESALERS
- 423120 MOTOR VEHICLE SUPPLIES AND NEW PARTS MERCHANT WHOLESALERS
- 423860 TRANSPORTATION EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES (EXCEPT MOTOR VEHICLE) MERCHANT WHOLESALERS
- 423910 SPORTING AND RECREATIONAL GOODS AND SUPPLIES MERCHANT WHOLESALERS
- 441110 NEW CAR DEALERS
- 441210 RECREATIONAL VEHICLE DEALERS
- 441227 Motorcycle, ATV, and All Other Motor Vehicle Dealers
- 485113 BUS AND OTHER MOTOR VEHICLE TRANSIT SYSTEMS
State Purchase Agreements & Contracts
State of Florida Motor Vehicle Contract- 25100000-21-STC
TXMAS Contract- TXMAS22-07101 Motor Scooters and Trucksters | Including All Terrain Types, Golf Carts, Etc.
Awarded Through March 5th 2025
If your State Contract expired, contact Brett Jackrel at Bjackrel@MotoElectricVehicles.com or callto discuss your needs.
MotoEV GSA Golf Carts
Moto Electric Vehicles has been building street-legal electric vehicles since 2006. At MotoEV we are committed to providing our federal, state and local government agencies with safe, reliable GSA golf carts, GSA electric shuttles and non-street legal utility carts that are not only eco-friendly but practical as well. All vehicles offered on our GSA Schedule meet NHTSA requirements. In addition we can customize golf carts, street legal electric shuttles and other electric vehicles with over 51 optional configurations to meet your specifications.
MotoEV conducts business using the following standards and values:
- We make every decision based on how to better serve our clients.
- We create value by providing safe high-quality vehicles.
- We maintain clear internal and external communication.
- We work within a consistent and stringent process to be quick and efficient.
- We are committed to supporting diversity recruitment and hiring practices.
MotoEV has an experienced and highly professional staff that understand the responsibility entailed by GSA purchases and statewide contracts. As for the Quality Control requirements, our Production Manger personally completes the 17- point quality control checklist prior to GSA golf carts or GSA electric shuttles being released for shipment.