2010 4 Passenger Hard Door Columbia Par Car
Fun enough to take you where you want to go, tough enough to take you where you have to go. There's a Summit for the community, neighborhood, golf course, or resort. Driven to work, there's a Summit for the college campus, park system, military base or industrial complex.
Designed with the road in mind Columbia's Summit Utility and Passenger NEV's (Neighborhood Electric Vehicle) are "road-ready." Built to meet applicable federal regulations Summit NEV's are street-legal on roads with speed limits up to 35mph (subject to state licensing regulations).
Each Summit comes with a safety glass windshield, top speed limiting technology, hydraulic brakes, horn and reverse beeper. NEV models also include rear/side view mirrors, seatbelts, reflectors, turn signals, headlamps and stop lamps. A tall profile and stable wheel base also enhance safety.
Hours of design, development and extensive real-world testing lead us to a bulletproof powertrain. Powered by advanced charging, battery, controller and motor technology the Summit has the ultimate drive system. The result? Just push the pedal and go, and go, and go...
- DOT AS-1 Certified Windshield
- Automatic Windshield Wiper
- DOT Certified Seat belts
- 17 digit vehicle identification number
- On Board Smart Charging System
- High Capacity Batteries
- Strobe Light
- High/Low Speed Switch
- Front Brush Guard
- Hard Door Kit
- Sliding Windows
- Aluminum Cargo Deck w/ Trunk
- Cup Holders
- 13 Inch Wheels
- Dash Storage Space
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Parking Brake
- Model: 2010 4 Passenger Hard Door Columbia Par Car
- Product Code: PAR-4P
- Passenger Capacity: 4 People
- Vehicle Dimensions: 124 Inch x 48 Inch x 72 Inch
- Gross Vehicle Weight:2550 lbs
- Speed: Up to 25 MPH
- Range: Up to 40 miles (full capacity)
- Climb: 20% grade (full capacity)
- Electric Motor: 17.3 HP
- Min. Turning Radius: 315
- Maxload: 1780 lbs
- Ground Clearance: 5.5
- Batteries: Eight, 6 volt, 225 amp hour, 115 minute, deep cycle
- Charger: On Board Charger
- Braking System: Hydraulic rear drums, hand operated parking brake
- Suspension: Front: Transverse, 4 leaf spring with A arm, dual shock absorbers, adjustable camber | Back: Swing arm mounted
- Drive: Direct Drive
- Body: High strength low alloy tubular steel frame, electro-statically power coated
- Roof: Fiberglass
- Floor: Non- Slip Plastic
- Windshield: AS1 DOT Approved
- Warranty: N/a
No Warranty is Included on this Unit- USED
One of the most important services we offer here at Moto Electric Vehicles And More is “door to door” shipping of your new vehicle purchase. Our organization has many years of successful experiences in securing first class transportation solutions at affordable rates. We pride ourselves in having your new vehicle arrive at your facility in Show Room Condition. This service in which few in our industry pride themselves, adds to the quality experiences achieved in shipping your vehicle with Moto Electric Vehicles And More. When at all possible, we maintain a fleet of fully enclosed trailers to protect your new purchase from any road hazards it may encounter during the transportation process.
Our loading personnel are experienced in load tie down methods that avoid any damages to the body and undersides of your vehicle. Please let us know whether you have access to a loading dock or not. We have some trailers that load and unload at ground level for your convince but we can also arrange for off-loading equipment to meet when your vehicle arrives.
Our sales representative can give you a shipping quote and arrange any and all your shipping needs within minutes to make your shopping experience as pleasure full as possible.