GSA Golf Carts & Electric Shuttles
GSA Contract Information
GSA CONTRACT # | GS-30F-0035Y
Schedule: 23v (GSA Street Legal Carts & Vehicles)
CLICK TO VISIT OUR GSA CATALOG
GSA CONTRACT # | GS-03F-038CA
Schedule: 78 (Non- Street Legal Vehicles & GSA Electric Shuttles)
CLICK TO VISIT OUR GSA CATALOG
Please contact Brett Jackrel at Bjackrel@MotoElectricVehicles.com or call 904.247.1818 regarding our GSA Schedule Contracts.
DUNNS Number: 788467533
CAGE Code: 4V9B1
TAX ID: 20-4768170
- 333112 LAWN AND GARDEN TRACTOR AND HOME LAWN AND GARDEN EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING
- 336111 AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURING
- 336112 LIGHT TRUCK AND UTILITY VEHICLE MANUFACTURING
- 336120 HEAVY DUTY TRUCK MANUFACTURING
- 336999 ALL OTHER TRANSPORTATION EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING
- 339920 SPORTING AND ATHLETIC GOODS MANUFACTURING
- 339930 DOLL, TOY, AND GAME MANUFACTURING
- 423110 AUTOMOBILE AND OTHER MOTOR VEHICLE MERCHANT WHOLESALERS
- 423120 MOTOR VEHICLE SUPPLIES AND NEW PARTS MERCHANT WHOLESALERS
- 423860 TRANSPORTATION EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES (EXCEPT MOTOR VEHICLE) MERCHANT WHOLESALERS
- 423910 SPORTING AND RECREATIONAL GOODS AND SUPPLIES MERCHANT WHOLESALERS
- 441110 NEW CAR DEALERS
- 441210 RECREATIONAL VEHICLE DEALERS
- 441228 MOTORCYCLE, ATV, AND ALL OTHER MOTOR VEHICLE DEALERS
- 485113 BUS AND OTHER MOTOR VEHICLE TRANSIT SYSTEMS
State Purchase Agreements & Contracts
State of Florida Motor Vehicle Contract- 25100000-18-1
Maryland State Wide Non- All Terrain & Neighborhood Electric (NEV) Low Speed Utility Vehicles (LSV) | Vendor ID: 1204768170
Minnesota State Contract | Contract Release: V-46(5) | Contract Number: 91077
Texas/New Mexico New, Used & Refurbished Commercial Utility Vehicles and Related - ESC Region 19 Purchasing Cooperative.
Moto Electric Vehicles is a certified TXMAS Contractor. We are proud to now be serving the state of Texas with the most competitive pricing in the Nation! We are excited for this opportunity and encourage you to use this contract if you are looking for Electric Carts,. Electric Shuttles, or Electric Street Legal Golf Carts in the State of Texas.
Contract Number: TXMAS-16-7802
If your State Contract expired, contact Brett Jackrel at Bjackrel@MotoElectricVehicles.com or call 904.247.1818 to discuss your needs.
MotoEV GSA Golf Carts
Moto Electric Vehicles has been building street-legal electric vehicles since 2006. At MotoEV we are committed to providing our federal, state and local government agencies with safe, reliable GSA golf carts, GSA electric shuttles and non-street legal utility carts that are not only eco-friendly but practical as well. All vehicles offered on our GSA Schedule meet NHTSA requirements. In addition we can customize golf carts, street legal electric shuttles and other electric vehicles with over 51 optional configurations to meet your specifications.
MotoEV conducts business using the following standards and values:
- We make every decision based on how to better serve our clients.
- We create value by providing safe high-quality vehicles.
- We maintain clear internal and external communication.
- We work within a consistent and stringent process to be quick and efficient.
- We are committed to supporting diversity recruitment and hiring practices.
MotoEV has an experienced and highly professional staff that understand the responsibility entailed by GSA purchases and statewide contracts. As for the Quality Control requirements, our Production Manger personally completes the 17- point quality control checklist prior to GSA golf carts or GSA electric shuttles being released for shipment.